Gingerbread House Competition Entry
Make it a great family fun project!
December 6, 2014
2pm - 7pm Display
Drop off time is 1pm - 2pm December 6th/pick
up by 8pm
City _________________, Zip _____________
Email: _______________________________ Phone # ______________________________
Parent Signature ________________________________
Ages 3-5 yrs of age
Ages 6 -8 yrs of age
Ages 9 -11 yrs of age
Ages 12-14 yrs of age ________________________
Prizes will be awarded during the visit with Santa at Avon Isle.
parent's signature above gives permission for pictures to be taken of my entry and printed in news publication or used
Call 440-934-4420 with any questions
For Event details, visit www.frenchcreekdistrict.com
shop with local merchants this holiday season!
- This entry form
must be completed and submitted with entry.
- Gingerbread house must be set up
at Avon Isle, (across from Buck's Hardware) between 1 and 2pm for judging.
entries must be delivered in their completed form, attached to a base enabling it to be put on a table for display and judging.
- Provide two (2) 3" x 5" cards listing your name, address, phone number, e-mail and category
you have entered. Both cards must be handed to the staff upon registration of your gingerbread house. Any architectural structure
- real or imaginary - is eligible for entry (i.e. farmhouse, train station, bridge, toy shop, mushroom cottage).
- Gingerbread kits are eligible and all visible parts should be edible. Judging for competitive divisions
will take place December 8th. Winners will be announced at Avon Isle during the visit with Santa from 6 - 8 pm, December 8th.
Houses must be picked up after the Tree Lighting and or visit with Santa, no later than 8pm.
- The overall base size for entries in all categories cannot exceed 18" x 20".
- French Creek Development Association reserves the right to photograph entries for promotional purposes.
Photography becomes the property of French Creek Development Association and may be published in the newspapers with write
up and winner's names.
- French Creek Development Association is not responsible
for lost or damaged gingerbread houses.
Criteria for judging the winning Gingerbread Houses:
- Themes: Holiday
- Originality, includes Gingerbread
House and yard
- Neat & clean, include the Gingerbread House and yard
- Use of color, pattern & detail, includes the Gingerbread House and yard
- All visible parts must be edible